You revel in enabling creative teams to produce their best work. You’re part ship captain and part cat herder: a well-organized diplomat who thrives on creating processes and drives efficiency wherever you go. The potential to work in a growing in-house creative agency environment where your work will have a definitive impact on the brand excites you. You never miss a detail, but also always have your eye on the big picture.
- Collaborate with project stakeholders to determine project scope, timing, and resource allocation
- Ensure that all Creative team projects are delivered on-time and within scope and budget
- Create a schedule for each project from inception through to production and delivery which will include timeline development, coordination of stakeholder reviews, feedback management, expectation management, and quality control
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for flawless execution of all projects
- Research and maintain a library of freelance resources
- Create a system of filing for current and past projects that includes project assets such as comprehensive project documentation (briefs, feedback, etc.)
- Create a system for managing the use of artwork, such as artwork/ logo and photography
- Oversee department budget in partnership with Creative Director and CMO
- Coordinate photoshoot and retouching logistics with partners
- Serve as first point of contact for creative requests and updates
- Help foster a productive and inspiring work environment for the team
- Continually seek to improve processes
You will need:
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize across several projects and deliverables
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a creative project management role in an agency or in-house creative agency
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and dynamic environment with ambitious schedules and plans
- Experience across multiple marketing mediums including digital, video, TV, print, etc.
- strong attention to detail and superb organization skills
- Experience negotiating contracts with creative talent and resources
- Ability to build relationships to achieve results with internal and external partners
- Effective skills in project management to help attract, develop, and retain outstanding creative talent
- Keen creative eye and finely-tuned aesthetic sense
- Experience managing digital and print production including digital file formats, pre-press, and mechanicals
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience
Bonus points for:
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suites, Jira, Sketch
Feel like you can’t tick all the boxes above? If you have some of the skills and experience that we’re looking for and are willing to use your talent to learn the rest, we encourage you to apply!
Day-to-day, we challenge each other to constantly raise the bar, encourage unconventional thinking to achieve innovative breakthroughs, and are passionately committed to surpassing our goals. We advocate a healthy lifestyle and promote continuous learning in a flexible work environment. Most of all, we set visionary goals, and we’re passionate about building the best, most impactful products that people will love.
Thalmic is a hardware + software company building exciting technologies that will shape the future of human-computer interaction, backed by a world-class team of investors including Intel Capital, Spark Capital and The Amazon Alexa Fund.
We announced our first product, the Myo gesture control armband, in 2013, and pre-sold over 10,000 units in the first 48 hours. Myo is now shipping worldwide and has gone on to win numerous awards, including Digital Trends’ “Best of CES 2014” Award for Cool Tech.