You love to make insightful reporting dashboards and presentations that add value and share the voice of our customer to drive actionable improvements. You have a data driven mind-set and you know how to create visualizations from data in order to tell a story. You are eager to learn new techniques and how to apply them. You love to learn new tools and have the ability to become or have been a system administrator.
You’re looking to be a part of a high-growth, entrepreneurial culture that requires collaboration across multiple teams. Above all, you want to make a positive impact on the lives of our users through a combination of new experiences and form factors.
What you'll do:
- Within 15 days:
- Understand the Care and product vision, strategy and roadmap
- Understand the target consumer, the current data insights, and the ongoing data needs of key teams
- Understand, validate, and enrich some of the existing analysis
- Complete ongoing 1:1s with your key partners, peers, and team to understand their challenges and how data can help improve products in development
- Review and understand the Care systems
- Set recurring meetings with the Care Community Lead with Zendesk Account Manager to share questions, concerns and request resource needs related to role
- Create daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Within 30 days:
- You will have established effective working relationships with Care, product managers, product marketers, user researchers and software developers to understand and coordinate reporting needs.
- You have built a firm understanding of how to access and use our unique data related to the Care systems
- You will take online Zendesk training courses covering both modules we use, towards becoming a System Administrator (if not trained or certified already) and understanding how to use Good Data for Report and Dashboard creation
- You will begin to translate data into meaningful insights about how our users use our products and key issues they have by coordinating daily reports and working with Care Community Lead. Using Zendesk and Dashboard reports, you ensure a successful launch with key insights yielded to the organization
- Create daily, weekly, monthly dashboards based on team needs
- Translate data into visual and accessible presentations for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Within 90 days:
- You intimately understand how to get the ‘pulse of the user’ from data
- Identify product and service issues
- Continue to refine and create Dashboards to meet the company’s needs based on Community feedback
- Contribute to setting up Data Analytics as a discipline
What you need:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Physics, Engineering, Statistics, Econometrics or Math
- 2-4 years of hands-on experience in Data Analytics or Business Insights
- Proficient at analysing large data sets and the tools for analysing them
- Strong practical knowledge of statistical concepts
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions
- Creativity and initiative
- Ability to use or quickly learn the Google software office suite
Bonus points for:
- Experience with Zendesk or other CRM (Oracle, Salesforce, etc.) as system admin
- Contact Center Experience
Feel like you can’t tick all the boxes above? If you have some of the skills and experience that we’re looking for and are willing to use your talent to learn the rest, we encourage you to apply!
Day-to-day, we challenge each other to constantly raise the bar, encourage unconventional thinking to achieve innovative breakthroughs, and are passionately committed to surpassing our goals. We advocate a healthy lifestyle and promote continuous learning in a flexible work environment. Most of all, we set visionary goals, and we’re passionate about building the best, most impactful products that people will love.
Thalmic is a hardware + software company building exciting technologies that will shape the future of human-computer interaction, backed by a world-class team of investors including Intel Capital, Spark Capital and The Amazon Alexa Fund.
We announced our first product, the Myo gesture control armband, in 2013, and pre-sold over 10,000 units in the first 48 hours. Myo is now shipping worldwide and has gone on to win numerous awards, including Digital Trends’ “Best of CES 2014” Award for Cool Tech.