You're an experienced designer with an entrepreneurial spirit, strong conceptual thinking, and a passion for bringing stories to life across multiple channels. You are a team player with a genuine passion for design.
- Work with creative director to generate and fulfill marketing needs across web, social, lifecycle marketing, advertising, retail signage, inhouse signage and more.
- Assist in development of forms and recommend improvements in layout and design.
- Oversee and maintain digital asset management and file organization on Google Drive.
- Assist in development and management of asset request process.
Projects will include:
- Online advertising, digital banner ads
- Design/update high-performing, on-brand email campaign assets
- Design/update assets for website and blog
- Design/format assets for social media content
- Design and text formatting for Google Slides
- Design assets for in-house signage
- Design assets for retail signage
- Iconography design and SVG export
Required skills / qualifications (please provide specific examples of how these apply to you):
- 5+ years creative expertise in design and layout of printed and online work
- Ability to manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions, while maintaining attention to detail
- Must have an online portfolio
- Sophisticated design aesthetic with command of typography, layout, color, and communication design principles
- Strong time management and prioritization skills with the ability to multitask and meet quick turn-around deadlines
- Self-starter mindset with the organizational skills to flourish in a dynamic, entrepreneurial, team-oriented environment
- Web/digital experience
- Expert knowledge of: Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Zeplin and Google Slides
Bonus Points for:
- Photography/photo editing
- Lighting design
- Retail Merchandising
- After Effects
- Animation and motion design experience
About Thalmic Labs
Thalmic is a hardware + software company building exciting technologies that will shape the future of human-computer interaction, backed by a world-class team of investors including Spark Capital and Intel Capital.
We announced our first product, the Myo gesture control armband, in 2013, and pre-sold over 10,000 units in the first 48 hours. Myo is now shipping worldwide and has gone on to win numerous awards, such as Digital Trends’ “Best of CES 2014” Award for Cool Tech.
Day-to-day, we encourage unconventional thinking, thrive on great communication and debate, and know how to move quickly. We advocate a healthy lifestyle and promote continuous learning and improvement. Most of all, we set high standards and ambitious goals, and we’re passionate about building the best, most impactful products.