You’re a CRM and Engagement Marketing expert who understands that to create relevant and effective engagement campaigns you have to be customer-centric, steeped in understanding product usage and segmentation. At ease as a strategist, you realize that ultimately, success is also measured by your ability to manage execution across channels and platforms. You’re results-driven and think in terms of meeting goals and optimizing results. You know DAUs from MAUs, CPC from CPA, ARPU from LTV. You get the whole picture: the what, how, and why of segmentation and targeting, testing and creative development, not to mention campaign management reporting and optimization. You’re knowledgeable about Marketing Automation solutions and have extensive experience launching event-driven email and mobile lifecycle programs leveraging tools such as Salesforce, Eloqua, eMarsys, AppBoy, Localytics or others. You thrive in a team environment and can (in a pinch) talk data with and define business requirements for Product and Analytics teams.
What you'll do:
- Plan memorable and relevant engagement strategies that delight our customers
- Create and manage the lifecycle communications road map for our product ecosystem
- Strategize, develop, launch and manage lead-nurture and conversion lifecycle campaigns and ever-green programs across owned channels: email, push notifications, in-app notifications and in-task
- Co-develop behavioral segmentation, lifecycle stages, and targeting strategy
- Co-drive engagement content development with Content and Creative teams
- Work closely with eCom team to identify content strategies and deploy integrated campaigns
- Work with eCom to define A/B testing scenarios and with Analytics to define tracking and reporting requirements
- Determine objectives and KPIs and optimize results for every stage in the customer lifecycle
- Work with Product team to create requirements for Marketing Automation tech stack
- Collaborate with Product team and other Marketing team members to define usage data needs for segmentation and triggered campaigns
- Manage the Marketing Automation tool(s) to support setup and management of Lifecycle and Engagement campaigns
What you need:
- 5-8 years of digital marketing experience with a focus in CRM, engagement marketing, and eCom
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communication/Advertising or equivalent
- Demonstrated track record of success in launching, managing and optimizing customer lifecycle campaigns against tangible goals
- Experience with Marketing Automation tools for both email and mobile
- B2C Tech Experience, particularly in launching consumer HW products and managing software/services/subscription businesses
- Experience with AEM marketing that supports digital services business models
- Experience setting up A/B testing scenario and control groups
- Must know how to create and manage message and offer testing matrices including tracking and reporting requirements
- Experience with documenting business requirements and data needs
- Experience managing design and development of digital creative assets
- Strong team orientation and good communications skills are required
- Analytical mindset
- Great writing and documentation skills
- Very strong deadline orientation and organizational skills
Bonus points for:
- Experience working in a startup or agency
- Deep Email and Mobile Push Notifications experience
- Basic skills in HTML/CSS
- Experience with Google Analytics and dashboarding tools such as Tableau
- Re-targeting experience
- Deep knowledge of and passion for emerging technology (e.g. VR, AR, IOT)
Feel like you can’t tick all the boxes above? If you have some of the skills and experience that we’re looking for and are willing to use your talent to learn the rest, we encourage you to apply!
Day-to-day, we challenge each other to constantly raise the bar, encourage unconventional thinking to achieve innovative breakthroughs, and are passionately committed to surpassing our goals. We advocate a healthy lifestyle and promote continuous learning in a flexible work environment. Most of all, we set visionary goals, and we’re passionate about building the best, most impactful products that people will love.
Thalmic is a hardware + software company building exciting technologies that will shape the future of human-computer interaction, backed by a world-class team of investors including Intel Capital, Spark Capital and The Amazon Alexa Fund.
We announced our first product, the Myo gesture control armband, in 2013, and pre-sold over 10,000 units in the first 48 hours. Myo is now shipping worldwide and has gone on to win numerous awards, including Digital Trends’ “Best of CES 2014” Award for Cool Tech.